With an area of about 14 m², it is located upstairs at the end of a beautiful passageway with stucco and beautiful lanterns typical of Morocco It is nestled in an angle and overlooks the pool pool and weir (that we stop the night).
Its ceiling is adorned with handmade stucco. A beautiful door made in Morocco, and clean shutters of the old riads, create an appreciable intimacy.
Downstairs, the bhou invites you to relax and the dining room awaits you for breakfast served every morning from 7.30 am to 10 am or for a meal (lunch or dinner) that you will have, if possible, booked the day before.
Upstairs the terrace awaits you with its solarium and deckchairs, a large pergola, benches, cushions and rugs to relax or take a breakfast.
- Sun terrace
- Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Kids' pool
- Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 4 per day.
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Private check-in/check-out
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport drop off Additional charge
- Airport pick up Additional charge
- Shuttle service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
With an area of about 11 m², it is located upstairs with access by a beautiful passageway. It faces and overlooks the fountain and its spillway. Behind a moucharabieh, you…
With an area of about 20 m², it is located upstairs with access by a beautiful corridor overlooking the fountain and its weir (that we stop at night).
With an area of about 20 m², it is ideally located on the ground floor for people who do not like to go up and down the stairs. It faces…
With an area of about 14 m², it is ideally located on the ground floor for people who do not like to go up and down the stairs. It is…