With an area of about 20 m², it is located upstairs with access by a beautiful corridor overlooking the fountain and its weir (that we stop at night). It faces the entry of the riad but slightly conceals its magnificent doors with its monumental shutters behind a gold hanging.
Between heaven and earth, this beautiful room is typical of this beautiful country that is Morocco, as in all rooms, a ceiling decorated with stuccoes handmade.
Upstairs the terrace awaits you with its solarium and deckchairs, a large pergola, benches, cushions and rugs to relax or take a breakfast. Downstairs, the bhou also invites relaxation and freshness and the dining room awaits you for breakfast served each morning from 7:30 to 10 am or for a meal (lunch or dinner) that you will have, if possible, reserved the Eve.
- Sun terrace
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Kids' pool
- Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 4 per day.
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Private check-in/check-out
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport drop off Additional charge
- Airport pick up Additional charge
- Shuttle service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
With an area of about 11 m², it is located upstairs with access by a beautiful passageway. It faces and overlooks the fountain and its spillway. Behind a moucharabieh, you…
With an area of about 20 m², it is ideally located on the ground floor for people who do not like to go up and down the stairs. It faces…
With an area of about 14 m², it is ideally located on the ground floor for people who do not like to go up and down the stairs. It is…
With an area of about 22 m², it is located upstairs with access by a beautiful passageway. She faces and overhangs the fountain and its weir (that we stop at…