Covering an area of about 20 square meters, it is ideally located on the ground floor for people who do not like going up and down stairs. It faces the entrance and has a beautiful view to the immediate vicinity of the pool basin and spillway (which stops at night). Its ceiling is decorated with stucco handmade. His double door is flanked by magnificent monumental exterior shutters, equipped with large locks.
Nearby, the bhou for relaxing and dining room awaits you for breakfast served every morning from 7:30 to 10 am or for a meal (lunch or dinner) you will have, if possible, booked the day before.
At the top, the terrace awaits you with a beautiful staircase, to discover a solarium and sun beds and a large pergola, benches, cushions and rugs to relax or possibly take them breakfast.
Room (fully tiled ground bajhmat authentic).
– Bedding for two people including a mattress 30 cm thick, and a box spring. The headboard is placed in an alcove surmounted by a traditional carpentry and reading light.
– Reversible climate control.
– Wifi (on request)
– Safe (digital lock, keyless). Living room :
– Moroccan sofas 2 bath water:
– Basin and typical ice 03
– Hair dryer (on request)
– Large shower.
– Walls and partitions in tadelakt (traditional Moroccan plaster