Covering an area of about 22 square meters, is located upstairs with access by a beautiful walkway. It faces and overlooks the fountain and overflow (which stops at night).
Behind a latticework, you are the center of the Riad. A beautiful door made in Morocco, and interior shutters own former riads, create a very significant privacy. Between heaven and earth, this beautiful room is typical of this beautiful country of Morocco, with, as on all the ceilings of our guest house, stucco handmade
Top terrace awaits you with solarium and sun beds, large pergola, benches, cushions and carpets, it eventually relax and grab some breakfast.
Downstairs, the bhou also invites relaxation and freshness and the dining room waiting for breakfast served every morning from 7.30 am to 10 am or for a meal (lunch or dinner) you will have, if possible, booked Eve.
Room (fully tiled ground bajhmat authentic).
– Bedding for two people including a mattress 30 cm thick, and a box spring.
The headboard is placed in an alcove surmounted by a traditional carpentry and reading light.
– (Extra folding bed for a child up to 12 years).
– Reversible climate control.
– Wifi (on request)
– Safe (digital lock, keyless).
Living room :
– Displaying a window moucharabieh and 2 Moroccan sofas.
Room of water:
– Basin and typical ice
– Hair dryer (on request)
– Large shower.
– Walls and partitions in tadelakt (traditional Moroccan plaster).